Providing businesses with standard terms for sale and supply of products and goods;
- providing a professional consultancy, together with “playbook” guidance to assist in negotiating standard customer queries and amendments);
- assisting clients in negotiation of their first “big” customer contracts, based on the customers’ standard purchasing terms;
- negotiating and concluding commercial partnership arrangements
- conducting a review of you businesses’ position and standard contracts before seeking investment or exit, to minimise “red flags” for potential investors or buyers;
- Reviewing you day to day business practices to see if they can be improved, examples including payment terms and cancellations
We’ll help you get trading in new markets.
- guide you through the process of setting up (new branch, office, subsidiary, etc.) so that you can make the right decisions for your business
- get the right structure in place with the right documentation
- ensure you’re complying with and understand local legal requirements, including around data protection
- Implement localisation of contracts effectively, keeping your templates and processes standardised and consistent making it easy to do business locally
- help you to protect your brand and other assets in each new marke
- work with our global network of local providers to make it hassle free
We assist small to medium businesses, start-ups and also larger businesses who need business to business advice
SPEAK TO US TODAY OR CONTACT US ONLINE AND FIND OUT HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU
020 7060 6305
Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square,
London W1J 6BD
Who We Are
What We Do
Dean Fendi Limited is registered in the United Kingdom under company number 10266351. We are a legal consultancy, not a law firm, and are not authorised or regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority – see our FAQ for more information.
© 2018 Dean Fendi. All rights reserved. Dean Fendi Limited trading as Dean Fendi Legal.